PRACTICES WE HAVE PUT IN PLACE TO HELP PROTECT BOTH OUR STAFF AND CLIENTS FROM COVID-19
With the escalation of the Corona Virus situation Advantage Mobile Mechanics has moved swiftly implement rigorous hygiene practices to best protect the health and safety of our staff and customers. As such we respectfully ask for your assistance to help prevent the spread of corona virus.
Please advise our staff member if you answer “yes” to any of the following statements:
- Have you been in close or casual contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Are you currently experiencing any flu-like symptoms?
To reduce the amount of human-to-human contact we require staff and customers to maintain good hygiene practices and exercise social distancing.
- Please keep 2.5m distance from our Technician at all times.
- Please provide a 4sqm “Safe Work Zone” that our technician can work within without human contact.
- We will not be able to shake your hand
- We will have to sanitise your keys & vehicle prior commencement of work (if we have to enter the vehicle)
- For your Safety we will also sanitise your keys & vehicle after completion of work (if we have had to enter the vehicle)
- If we have to work on Car A/C, Heater & Climate Control, those systems will have to be sanitised prior commencement of work – A Sanitation Fee of $25.00 will apply
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION.
YOU CAN COMPLETE A SERVICE BOOKING BELOW